I used a really limited palette of Copic Markers here. The B01 was for airbrushing the background, in conjunction with a Spellbinders Standard Circles Large die template that I used as a mask. I also masked the monster with some Judikins Eclipse paper.
Other tools that I used included a Spellbinders Pinking Circles Large, Grand Circles, Charmed I'm Sure, and Graduated Dots M-Bossabilities™. I rubbed a Versamagic Tea Leaves ink pad across the graduated dots to deepen the pattern. I used some twine to tie the sentiment on and mounted pieces with foam tape. That's it for my boy monster card! Thanks for visiting. :-}