Welcome! Today I'm sharing a card from Reverse Confetti's September Release. This one's pretty clean and simple, but that sweet wreath from Fall for You doesn't need a lot of accessorizing to look Fall-ish!
Besides the basic wreath, Fall for You has several smaller pieces that can be layered to change the look of the wreath.
I stamped my wreath in Cocoa Memento ink and colored it with Copic markers on X-Press It Blending Card. Then when I finished coloring and die-cut my image, I lightly airbrushed the image with a Copic YR31 so that the paper would have a cream background. The sentiment is stamped in Versamark ink and heat embossed with gold embossing powder.
You can see all of the new products from Reverse Confetti's September Release HERE. Have fun!
- Stamps and coordinating dies: Fall for You (Reverse Confetti)
- Copic Sketch markers used on Falling for You wreath: YR30, Y35; R02, R08; R24, R59; YG91, YG97
- Background airbrushed lightly with Copic YR31
- Green card front: Tim Holtz Kraft Core Nostalgic Collection A-2 paper pad
- SU Gold Glory Embossing Powder
- Versamark Ink Pad
- Rich Cocoa Memento Ink Pad