Welcome to the Colorful Copic and Art Squares Blog Hop! Today Copic is pairing with Inchie Arts for a blog hop. I've used Inchie Art Squares before, but it's been a while, and I really enjoyed playing with them again yesterday as I was preparing for today's hop.
What's special about Art Squares? Well, I'm glad you asked!
- Art Squares are the perfect canvas for creating small-format art.
- They come in six sizes (1 inch, 1.5 inch, 2 inch, 3 inch, 4 inch, and ATC).
- Art Squares come in seven colors (black, dark gray, light gray, kraft, dark cream, light cream and white).
- They are perfect for wet or dry media; they won't buckle because they are heavy weight.
- Copic markers and inks look amazingly vibrant and deliciously rich on Art Squares!
- Copic multiliners glide smoothly across the surface.
- Work on the “top” or toothy side for the best results.
- You can mix and match your media! No warping, bending or curling.
Copic products and Inchie Art Squares
at the links below.