Welcome! Today I have another thank you card to share. I had fun playing with the background on this one, using a Spellbinders Roman Romance M-Bossabilities folder. I used a background technique similar to the one that Lori Craig used on her Dry Emboss Alcohol Resist Splitcoaststampers Tutorial. The background is embossed on white cardstock, then heat-embossed with clear EP, before being airbrushed with Copic R32 and Copic Airbrush System. I love the richness and depth that you get with this particular embossing folder and technique!
The thank you sentiment as well as the inside sentiment are from a Waltzingmouse Stamps Rescue Remedies Additions stamp set. I used a Spellbinders A-2 Filigree Delights die template for the sentiment, airbrushing some Copic R32 lightly into the open center before removing the die template from the cardstock. I dyed the seam binding with my Copic reinkers (R22 and R32). The mat layer of cardstock is Papertrey Ink's Berry Sorbet, brushed lightly with a bit of Vintage Cream ink to soften the color. Finished size is 5" x 7". Now to get it in the mail. . . ;-)
Thank you for visiting,